What was I doing 10 years ago?
1997 - My Dad died traumatically!!! I worked at ShopKo, I graduated from High School, I went to Basic Training for Army, I left the Army. I tried to spend as much time as I could with Kenny... He was my rock that year. Kenny and I got engaged.
What was I doing one year ago?
Working on my back yard.
Five snacks I enjoy (Only five??? How can I narrow it down?)
1. All I can Eat Hot Wings at Jacksons
2. Nachos
3. Quesedillas
4. Peanut Butter on almost anything... Graham Crackers, Celery, Apples, Bananas
5. Hot Chocolate... with Peanut Butter Toast
Five songs I know all the words to
1. Down By The Bay
2. ABC's
3. I Like to Eat, Apples and Bananas
4. Joshua Giraffe
5. Wheels -by CAKE
Five things I would do if I were a Millionaire, Debt is a given right?!
1. Work for a Charity, Sponsor something
2. Invest
3. Maybe School
4. Build sustainable housing
5. Toys!! Boat, TV, other stuff
Five of my bad habits
1. PROCRASTINATION
2. enterweb!!! the computer is the devil
3. video games
4. yell at the kids too much
5. PROCRASTINATION
Five things I like doing
1. video games
2. painting
3. knitting
4. woodworking
5. small scale gardening
Five things I will never wear again
1. Easter Bunny costume for the Mall
2. Santas Helper costume for the Mall
3. Maternity Pants
4. Nursing Bras
5. Belly Bra
Five of my favorite toys
1. Computer
2. Wii
3. TIVO
4. Knitting Needles
5. Guild Wars
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
An easter and santa costume at the mall? Oh, that sounds like a good blog...or maybe not. I totally forgot about the belly bra...that's definitely one I won't be wearing again either. I like your title...useless information, huh? :-)
I'm not familiar with the term "belly bra."
Ha nate! If you couldn't figure it out. It's a garment that supported my huge pregnant belly.
Post a Comment