Monday, December 11, 2006
Blogger/Google Pains
So a long time ago they merged... time passed and now bloggerbeta is integrated into My google :) but it's just a huge pain. Every fricken time I want to log into my bloger dashboard I have to log in one time to blogger then it tells me that I have to sign in again using my google account. I can't start out using the google log in though, I first have to use my blogger log in and then have it prompt me for the google log in. I don't know if I just haven't figured out how to bypass this or if it's just a side effect of the "beta" part of blogger beta. There are a few other annoyances like not being able to use the karat in Chloê's name in the title and stuff like that. But nothing to horrible I guess. Just minor stuff :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment