Just had to re log in (twice) to post this new post for the day!!! :P Stupid Blogger/Google integration.
And I spent the weekend making candy, candy and more candy. Definately the most candy I've ever made and the largest variety of candy I've ever made. The house smells of Sugar, Butter, Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Nuts and Pepermint! Candyrific. I've got Almond Rocha comming out my ears :) Lori came over and made a few things. My sister-in-law, Kathy, spent the most time candy making with me. I'm mostly done with the candy, just a few more pounds of Rocha to roll in chocolate and nuts tomorrow and a few mints and some fudge to make and I can send a big tray to work with Kenny this week. Candy making is exhausting. I'm usually tired after making one type of candy let alone 7 or 8 types. I don't think I could ever be a chocolateer. (Though my candy is yummy!)
Monday, December 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Speaking of, I still need to come and get my candy sometime. I need to get a candy thermometer before I can make candy myself again.
Post a Comment