Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Treasure Hunt


So during a cleaning expedition in the kids rooms I came across this ancient artifact. Written in some early form of L33T, it appears to be some type of jewelry worn to display status. :)

Man, was I really so nerdy. I didn't even rank high enough to be in actual drama club, I was in theater tech! (though we told ourselves that it was much cooler to be running the show) We did get paid while the drama kids didn't. Jel Kween! LOL, my pitifull job helping Chris with the lighting equipment. Usually, I was stuck washing/ironing the laundry for the shows that came into the auditorium. I thought that working in the auditorium was the greatest thing in the world. I probably spent more than 30 hours a week in that place.

That is where I asked Kenny to be my boyfriend though, so lots of good memories there. Not to mention all the hidden places to *cough* make-out. Come on you old techies reading my blog you know what I mean.

Here's some year book pictures of our little group. Pre facial hair Kenny, and damn Don were you born with good hair!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow... You guys look like... kids! LOL... I never knew you back then so it's weird! heehee.