We're having a yard sale next Saturday. I've slowly been putting things aside all summer long for it. Since it's only a week away though I've recently been picking up the pace. I can't believe how many clothes my kids have accumulated. I've got 4 totes full of clothing 0-5T to sell at the sale. I still have a few more loads of laundry to do and fold up, it's probably one more tote full of clothing. I've spent today tagging those clothes and throwing away stained and worn clothing. Right now I want to lay down for a nap but Chloe won't let me sleep, she says, "The deal is, you put these clothes in the boxes, these Clothes away in our rooms, and then you can sleep." She's just trying to keep me going. It looks like my laundry pile, aptly named Mt. Schmidt, errupted all over the living room.
I've got one box of priced toys already at the Yard Sale location and really not that many more things left to take over there other than the clothes. I'm planning on working on those toddler beds Monday Tuesday and Wednesday. I have cleaned out a large portion of our garage to make room for the work that I'll be doing. I get tired just blogging about it. But hopefully we'll make a bit of money. Something to buffer school expenses and the Cake trip. Even if we don't make anything I'll at least have some space to work in my garage again, and the kids will have room for all the new toys they'll get this next year.
Friday, August 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment