I've been having some minor allergy symptoms for several days now. Nothing severe, my eyes don't hurt and I'm definately not sick from them. Simply my sinus is draining and causing my throat to be tender and my ears to feel plugged/inner ear feels aggrivated.
I'm not usually victim to allergies. I suspected a cold for a bit, but it's been several days and the minor symptoms are all that persist I'm inclined to not think it's a viral infection.
I have gone to the internet... you know that totally, completely accurate fact serving device, and looked up my symptoms.
I came across some information that Muscular Tension causes plugged ears and sinus problems. What do I frequently do that causes muscular tension?
1. I play video games and use the computer constantly.
2. I knit for hours and hours on end.
Could this be my answer, I don't want to give up my two biggest time wasters. Maybe I just need Kenny to give me some back massages when he gets home from work or something. Doesn't one of the pain killer manufactures make a pill for muscle tension. What am I gonna do? I hope it's just allergies and it goes away forever once the season changes.
Thursday, August 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment