Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Saturday

Saturday was interesting... at 11 we met my estranged family for a picnic in columbia park. Two years ago I was told that "they" have never liked my husband and "they" can't stand his family. I've not been to see them since, untill this last saturday.

My cousin and her 6 kids (and you thought 3 was a lot) have been in town this summer while her husband trains for a piloting position with Fedex. Apparantly my cousin doesn't hate me yet so we were invited to a goodbye picnic before they left for home. The kids had fun and spent a little time with their Great Grandma and cousins. I got to see my grandma who wasn't as grumpy as she usually is. It was a nice day at the park. Maybe I'll see them again in another year or so.

We came home and made ice cream for a Birthday BBQ the Felix family was throwing for Ammon and Myself. I got gift certificates galore and have already used them on a new pair of shoes and spray paint to finish up some projects.

It was good to spend time with Ryan and Cindy, Ken and Joan, The Tenneys and The Felixs.
Edna made fantastic birthday cakes and the BBQ food was plentifull. The huge mob of children was not as loud and obnoxious as it could've been and only one kid wet their pants. It was a fun day with lots of visiting going on. I was starting to catch a cold and was feeling a little grumpy, sorry if I was an ass.

No comments: