Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Sunday

Didn't get too much done on Sunday, my mom took me out on a shopping spree... She bought me a New Air Compressor and Brad Nailer!!!!! I think I wet myself a little bit. I've been wanting an air compressor for a few years now. There are so many projects that can be done now that I have my baby.

I also spent my gift cards... I bought spray paint to re finish my bike, the toddler beds and Nic's tool cart. I also got a new pair of shoes! Hopefully I'll make 4 times as much on the toddler beds that I'm spending on fixing them up and I'll use that money for bricks to finish the one side of my yard.

I finished Nic's tool cart. Believe it or not we used a tool cart for his changing table when he was born. When we started moving around, it was put into storage. Apparantly it wasn't painted with heat resistant paint because the paint all bubbled up and peeled off. I had to scrape all the loose paint off and paint it a few coats to get it to just look nice. You can see where the paint peeled off still... but it's all one color at least. It'll be perfect to hold Nic's toys.

No comments: