Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Monday
Today is Cierra's birthday party, here at our house! I spent almost all of my free time monday to finish up the last sleve of the sweater I've been knitting since the craft night last month. When I completed all the pieces I took a break from knitting and decided to play a little Guild Wars. The knitting work was right next to me... during gaming, I heard the sound of scissors!!!! AHHHHH Nic took some scissors to the finished back piece. He cut into the ribbing at the bottom!!!! I flipped a little and yelled so loud he put out his boo boo lip and ran to the time out spot. After some research I decided to pull the bottom ribbing off and pick up the stitches on the bottom row and re knit the ribbing. It recoverd, Nic got a hug, everything turned out okay. Though it did add about 4 extra hours onto the project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment