Well, I know most of you are not interested in reading about my video game, but it's something that takes up a large portion of my time. I love doing it, so I have to write at least about the highlights. Yesterday, at 12:01 AM, Factions prebuy started. That means that people like me, who pre-ordered the next campaign in Guild Wars, got to start playing 24 hours before the release of the game to the public. We got to collect items that were only available on that day and get our special, in game, gifts for prebuying. I played yesterday during nap time and after dinner time (had dinner at a friends birthday more about that below). I started a new character in the game and played a few missions and quests with Kenny and the rest of the Guild. We explored a bit on the new continent of Cantha on our virtual world in GuildWars and checked out some of the new bad guys, new skills and new equipment.
I'll probalby play a bit around nap time today and again this evening. But what I'm really excited about is our LAN party tomorrow. I love having all the guys and gals over to play games all day. It's tremendous fun exploring and killing monsters! I'll be sure to post pics up on www.mybigfamily.com so everyone can see.
We took the family to a birthday party for a good friend of ours, Dustin. He turned 28 and he's as sexy as ever :) It was warm enough that the kids were able to run through the sprinklers! Jamie did a great job with the food and the yummy cheese cake. It was a fun party, I'm glad we were able to be there for it.
Friday, April 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment