So we had wing night last night. And in typical wing night fashion, the wings were skimpy and the service was bad. But hey, it's not about the wings, it's about leaving the kids at home and laughing at Ken.
Ken and Joan got hitched, vegas style! It was the news of the night. Beautiful rings, a fabulous wedding and a great vacation... congratulations you two.
It still didn't keep us from discussing crude and unspeakable things at wings though... I won't mention them here as not to embarrass my readers :) I laughed my ass off like I always do. I love wing night. And I love Tequilla! I had two great shots and they were so tasty. It's been one of those drinks that I've been trepedatious to try. (I typically prefer girly, cheerleader drinks) But Tequilla is going to be my new favorite.
My friends Analiese and Marc came. They had dinner and enjoyed the night without their son Max. It was good to spend time with them other than the few moments when they're picking up or dropping off Max at my house :) I hope they had a good time. What a fun night.
We had to leave around 11:00 so we could relieve Kenny's Mom from Grandma duty and so Kenny could go pick up Evan at the Airport. When Kenny got back I was already logged into GuildWars Factions. The new campaign started for us today at 12:01 am. I made a new character and did the first few missions. Kenny joined me with his new character and we played untill 1:30. So needless to say I'm a litte groggy today, but still doing pretty good.
Thursday, April 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment