Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Sometimes Being Grumpy Pays Off!

So this morning in my ho-hum state of mind, I wrote Verizon ANOTHER email requesting that they finally fix my cell phone so that I could receive calls. I've had it almost a month and it still wasn't working right. It was quite a grumpy letter, expressing my displeasure with my useless phone. I told them that I was patient long enough and that they needed to correct the problem right away. They called Kenny this afternoon and after 3 phone transfers and a little work on their part the problem was solved! I can recieve calls on my cell phone now!!! WOOT!!! (can you tell I'm happy?)

If I wasn't in such a pissy mood today I may not of written that email and I may of been waiting forever for it to be fixed. Hooray for pissy moods!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude... I would be even *more* Pissed right now... They waited a month to do something that took *maybe* a half hour? What kind of crappy service is that? EW.