Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Internet Addiction Got Me Down

I have been a little down lately. I fell off the "normal" internet use wagon again late last month and the house has gone to pot. Here I am on the computer again. I've checked my email 30 times today with only a few spam messages showing up. Have you ever checked your email only to see nothing there and clicked refresh or on the In-box link several times hopeing that one of those times you'll get a message. It's like playing slots. It's depressing, I only look at 3 websites: my personal blog, The Camp Fire blog and Gmail. I rotate through them over and over and over and over again for 10-12 hours a day. I'll link to a few of the blogs I have on my links list, they never update, they have normal lives that don't require an IV supply of internet daily. Kenny got on me about it a little last night, not upset or anything. He just, you know, poked at the wound that I pretend I don't have. It hurt.

I should be preping for a Camp Fire Meeting tonight, but alas it'll wait till the last second. We're going to do some more community involvement studies. Talking about Recycling and some discussion about the Flag and what it means. It should go well, I have a smaller group tonight so keeping them together will be easier.

No comments: