Nice job Erin, now you just have, oh... a lot more dirt to move still!! Glad you got so much done though. Wish I was able to go do yard work, soon as this baby is out and I'm recovered I'm gonna get my lawn in!!
I am a 29 year old wife and mother of 3. I'm back at school on track to becoming a software designer. Between that and gymnastics for the girls 3 nights a week there's not much time for activities to unwind like playing games with my family or going out with my husband.
2 comments:
Nice job Erin, now you just have, oh... a lot more dirt to move still!! Glad you got so much done though. Wish I was able to go do yard work, soon as this baby is out and I'm recovered I'm gonna get my lawn in!!
thats how you get the baby to come out, yard work and sex!
Post a Comment