Beautiful picture, but I think there are some things that distract from the focal point. With a little cropping on the left hand side to just before the first traffic cone, on the right hand side to remove the stop sign and a little off the top for that "extra" little string on the flag it'll do the trick! Try a program called Picasa2, it's a free download and it can do all of that really easily. Then enter that pic in the Fair and win some prizes!! ;)
I am a 29 year old wife and mother of 3. I'm back at school on track to becoming a software designer. Between that and gymnastics for the girls 3 nights a week there's not much time for activities to unwind like playing games with my family or going out with my husband.
1 comment:
Beautiful picture, but I think there are some things that distract from the focal point. With a little cropping on the left hand side to just before the first traffic cone, on the right hand side to remove the stop sign and a little off the top for that "extra" little string on the flag it'll do the trick! Try a program called Picasa2, it's a free download and it can do all of that really easily. Then enter that pic in the Fair and win some prizes!! ;)
Post a Comment