Saturday, May 20, 2006

Blog's About Not Blogging

So all my friends have blogs and I know it's tough to keep up on. Look at me, I haven't posted since tuesday. But some of them post once every 3 months and the post is soley about their blogging infrequency and how they plan on doing it on a regular basis... i.e.

December 3rd

This is my new blog I plan on using it to let everyone know how the family is doing check back and see all the great stuff we're up to.


March 25th

It's been a long time since I last posted and I know I promised to keep this blog up to date.

July 6th

I really need to blog more, I keep forgetting.

October 17th

I'm going to blog a lot more, I've got some great projects planned and I want to record them.

December 27th

We'll we had a good christmas, Sorry I've not posted since October. I really should blog more.


Anyway you get the picture... I don't care if you've not blogged in 3 months, you don't need to mention it in your post. What's worse is sometimes like in the example the entire blog is a series of posts about not posting. Just post about what's going on and leave out the forgetting to post part. (I'll just harrass you about not posting on GTalk instead :D )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I haven't updated my blog in a while Erin, I promise to soon so you can know what is going on.

It is just that I have been really busy and have forgotten to post. I promise to soon. OMG PONIES! ZOMG! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

... You never said anything about comments in other blogs about not blogging... :-)

Babyfro said...

/signed

Skylar said...

I've been a good boy and updating mine every couple days recently. Of course, it took a tragic stroke of a family member to bring to do it regularly, but I am now!