Alright they do usually, but for somereason they were spot on about the weather this week. Prediction: Sunny, HOT HOT HOT and no wind. I tell you what, high 90's in May is a scary sign of what's to come. I know we tri-citians like to pretend that we live in a desert and occasionally boast of our 110 degree weather in July and August but really, do we enjoy it...? Maybe it just seems worse this year because we have a barren, south facing yard with no relief from the sun. The back yard is exposed to the beating sun all day long. I bring the kids in at lunch time and there is no going back out into that heat. Nic came up to me all red in the face and sweaty from heat he built up going 20 feet out the door to get his sandals he left out there.
I'm sure if we had a boat and a few more wakeboards I'd be all for this stagnate hot weather. But I don't have those, so POO on the hot weather!
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We gotta get some shade in that there back yard. Some big ol' trees and some nice cool grass. Adam and I may be in town Memorial Day weekend so hopefully will get to see ya if you're not busy.
Post a Comment