Wednesday, May 17, 2006

More Complaining About the Weather

I can't help it, what happend to spring? It's so hot, We went out to set up a small kiddie pool and as soon as it was completed I made the kids come back inside and I won't let them out till later tonight. It's just too hot for them. It's too hot for me. The weather channel says that all of the west coast is 10-15 degrees hotter than normal. It sounds like so little but man being in the hundreds really is different from 80 degree weather.

2 comments:

Babyfro said...

Yeah, it's been hot here too. Not as hot as where you're at (cause I know what you're talking about,) but hot for down here. What's bugging me is the fact that it's not dry heat down here. I feel bad for the kids not being able to be outside and play. Hopefully it let's up a little and a little cool breeze floats through.

Anonymous said...

Instead of complaining about the weather you should get to know this flarinerin. She seems to have a lot of fun, or is that perceived fun....

http://www.angelfire.com/punk3/flarinerin/