We've been planning a car purchase for a long time now. About 3 years actually. It's been one of those things we want to do, but don't need to do. We haven't had any car payments for 2 years and thats been nice, but Kenny really doesn't need the big Taurus to take only himself to work a few times a week. We'd really like to get another convertible, it's been 8 years since the Le Barron was totaled and we miss that wind through the hair feeling we got cruising around town. We have a list of cars we like because of cost and gas mileage etc. Mini Cooper, convertible has been on the list for a while along with a Mazda MX-5...occasionally the Volkswagen EoS is on the list (nice hard top convertible). Recently BMW Z4 and Honda S2000 are peeking interest.
I saw a sexy Z4 at the TRAC the other day and called Ken. We went down to look at it and we saw a MX-5 that we liked better and it was 5k cheaper than the BMW. We drove it and it put a huge grin on my face we loved it actually. I love the color and he loved the convertible, (I think that is all he's really looking for).


They are all shiny, sexy cars that make me all warm and giddy inside. But after the fun of test driving Kenny and I both agree that we enjoy making huge payments right now on our debt and it won't be long before it's gone. Not to mention no car payments is a beautiful thing. Maybe next spring they'll have an even cooler roadster out for our test driving enjoyment.
1 comment:
I was looking at a Tata Nano which is supposed to be much cheaper than the Smart Car. What's your opinion?
Post a Comment