Went to a great birthday party for Miss Megan. She had lots of fun and got lots of fun toys. Her parents supplied all the birthday party staples ie. Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Cake, Ice Cream and Soda. It was a great party, I'm glad we were able to make it.
Got home at 2, sure enough I hopped out to the back yard and started building the first wall in the series of walls for the upper terrace. The yard is beginning to take shape. I'm very excited!!!
The weather forecast for this week is abysmal. Alas, I'll have to MAKE myself go out in the rainy yucky weather. I have to finish this project. I NEED to be done!!! I have been working faster than I thought I could, I'd hate to see things slow down.
I'll get a picture of the wall up tonight!
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment