I wrote some fatty checks today to a few banks. Not used to writing that many numbers or words on a personal check, but it sure felt good.
We got the tax check today, hooray! Paid off our auto loan with Community First Bank, we now own our truck! That frees up $403.00 a month.
I wrote a fatty check to a credit card account cutting the balance in half. We should be able to pay it off fairly quickly with the money we won't be spending on the truck anymore.
I paid off the two washington mutual cards and CLOSED THOSE PUPPIES! We are now free from WAMU and saving a bundle on interst and finance charges!!!!
Kenny commented on how thin his wallet is now that we are closing accounts left and right. We've been waiting for this for a long time.
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congrats! Nathan and I have made some progress recently as well. It's such a relief, isn't it? :)
Post a Comment