Kennys so close to his graduation. It is super exciting. I'm so happy for him, he's been working so hard for this.
So, he's in Spanish (CBC) and Critical Thinking (Regis) right now. Critical Thinking will end in 5 weeks and his very last class... his Senior Capstone (Regis) will start and end about the same time as his Spanish class. I have to plan a trip to Colorado and a huge party for him. The commencement is May 4th, but with driving time it'll be about a week to get to and come home from Denver. So I'll probably plan the party for mid May. Thats a good time, it won't conflict with his cousins graduation and it'll be soon enough after commencement that we'll be in a celebratory mood.
WOOT! Can you tell I'm excited?!
Friday, January 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
A week to drive there an back?!!! You could do each direction in one day - only 16 hours each, then save money in hotel fees!!!
ya that sounds fun especially with 3 kids.
We're staying over night in SL with the Fritz's, being that they still live there. We have other friends in SL though. And we're staying in Denver hopefully with Kennys Uncle.
Post a Comment