

Since house cleaning is the bain of my existance I usually focus my mandatory cleaning on areas of the home that only visitors see. Thus the master closet, bathroom and bedroom are the most neglected rooms in the house.
The last time I cleaned the bathroom was the Cake Trip this last August. I cleaned it because my Mother In Law was comming to stay with the kids and she would need to utilize the the bathroom.
Anyway I couldn't stand, standing in soap scum any longer and yesterday I rolled up my sleves and 6 hours later the master closet and bathroom were all bright and shiney. Since I have a hard time cleaning unless the room is going to be seen, I decided I must post the images of my sparkling clean bathroom here on my blog for the world to see. I also washed AND FOLDED about 5 loads of laundry.
Today is Camp Fire so the mandatory "rooms to be seen" will be clean by tonight. But on top of that I set another goal, to finally scoop all the dog poop up and do 5 or 6 more loads of laundry. If anymore than that gets accomplished, bonus!

1 comment:
We've started doing a fair amount of cleaning too. Have to make sure it's not something we need to worry about once baby and all the people who want to see baby get here.
Post a Comment