I've done several Murals on walls(the nursery at Bethlehem Lutheran was one of my favorites) This was my first window one, I discovered that window artists use the same medium I use for painting. Acrylic Paint! Simple cheap and very forgiving. I may do something for thanksgiving or christmas and do a how to.
I am a 29 year old wife and mother of 3. I'm back at school on track to becoming a software designer. Between that and gymnastics for the girls 3 nights a week there's not much time for activities to unwind like playing games with my family or going out with my husband.
2 comments:
How cute!!! :D I didn't know you were an artist! :D What kind of paint do you use?
I've done several Murals on walls(the nursery at Bethlehem Lutheran was one of my favorites) This was my first window one, I discovered that window artists use the same medium I use for painting. Acrylic Paint! Simple cheap and very forgiving. I may do something for thanksgiving or christmas and do a how to.
Post a Comment