Ken and I did some party hopping this last Saturday night, something we've not done in a long time. The first party of the evening, The Cowley Halloween Party, was fun. Lots of friends and a pile of cookies = smiles all around. Ken and I went as "random SG1 team member" and a Gouáld. Kenny looked great, I made him a gold doinkie to wear on his forehead, like Tealc has. Some memorable costumes we saw were PNNL lab zombies, travelocity gnomes, and the peanuts gang. Lots of booze and deserts at the first party, by 9:00 Ken and I had a sugar meltdown with some killer headaches.
We hopped to Ken Niebauers house for his party... The music was loud, there were lots of different people there and Ahhh sweet food, we had meat chuncks, taco fixins, 7 layer bean dip, jalapeño cream cheese thingies and chips. Oh ya they had booze too! I had a margarita, wasn't too impressed with that. MMM but had 8 shots of tequilla to make up for the dissappointment. I do like the taste of tequilla shots. When I began to feel like stripping I signaled to kenny that it was time to go home. That was about 11:30.
Two awesome parties... Thanks guys for inviting us!
No hangover the next morning, a little lazy... but since the kids were gone we got some work done.
Monday, October 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment