I've moved 30 wheelbarrow loads of dirt the past 2 days. I would've done some more today but it is RAINING. Contrary to what you may think, I wish it wasn't raining... I really would like to get a lot more done on the yard before November. Especially cleaning up the lower terrace, gotta do that before the trees get here. Hopefully the wet conditions won't hurt the seedlings.
I've washed AND FOLDED laundry every day the past few days too. I usually don't have a problem washing the clothes. But getting them folded and put away is a huge challenge. Usually we just have a clean mountain and a dirty mountain of clothes that we have to be able to distinguish one from the other. Each of my kids have matched rolled socks for this next week. It's amazing!
Am I boring you with my monotony yet. Anyway so what I'm saying is that I may still feel sleepy, but it's definately less sleepy than last Thursday.
Man I was grouchy and miserable to be around Friday and Saturday. The poor kids :( Ainsley cut her bangs (an attempt to get tape out of her hair I've since learnerd) I flipped! She'll be traumatized forever about the scary, mad mommy that screamed at her when she cut her bangs.
I've just been feeling a little overloaded. I guess Kenny isn't the only one who has a lot on his plate. I've been trying to take all the household chores and yard responsibilities and the kids and keeping them from distracting him. And what do you know, I can't do it all :) It's just too much. So I had my little breakdown yesterday. Just a little teary eyed, silent thing... very similar to Nic's tantrums. But it was enough for me to know that I need a simpler, yet consistent daily routine. We'll see how long that lasts :P POOP! whoever said it takes 14 days to make a new habbit lied!
Sunday, October 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
They did lie, it actually takes 21 days to form a new habit.
I don't belive that either... I've had a "good" routine for a month before and something will come up, like a bad period or illness, and I'll be totatlly back to my old bad self.
Post a Comment