Yeah! It's Kennys last week of his current term in school. Sure more classes start on Monday next week, but this batch with Ancient Irish History and Business Ethics will be over on Sunday. His new classes are both computer science courses so we probably will get to see a bit more of Dad around here. Can't forget that this week will be long still. With a 4 page report due on Wednesday in Business Ethics and a 4,000 word paper in Ancient Irish Studies. WOO HOO!!! Loads of fun. Looks like no wing night this week (and I really need one).
Even better news than the last week of the term is we're down to just 4 more classes and a Senior Capstone. Two computer science classes, a philosophy class and a global studies class. Just so you know he took Irish Studies to fullfill his first global studies requirement. I doubt he's going to want to continue on with that :) We were checking out taking Spanish instead at Columbia Basin College. He took 4 years of Spanish in High School so hopefully that'll be much better on him while he's working on his philosophy coursework instead of the shitload of Irish Archeology, Liturature and stuff he's learning about right now.
I may try to take Spanish with him if we can find a babysitter on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6-8. In this area Spanish is a necessity to get any job that works with public and I won't be a stay at home mom forever.
Monday, October 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
doubt that... It's all review for me as well.
Though from the Ancient Irish Studies Class Kenny is taking we've learned that the people that settled Ireland were from Spain. So being that I'm mostly Irish, that must mean I'm partly hispanic. LOL
Gonna get a job in a while then? I'm planning on getting my pharmacy tech license once Sam and whatever other kids we may have are in school. I miss it.
Post a Comment