Friday, October 20, 2006

Dingle Wingle's and HooHa's

I was invited to my first ever Passions Party last night. I was told to bring a friend, so I brought my Mother-In-Law and Sister-In-Law. I went online to check out what kind of product they sold, I had an idea but wasn't sure. Yup, lotions, bath stuff, lingere, and Adult Toys ie dildo's and feather whips. At first glance, the party looked right up my alley, but way to exotic for some of my more conservative friends. Though it was being held at my mormon friends mom's house and the consultant was LDS. I was still pretty sure it was going to be insanely taboo. But I was wrong! it was way fun, and not nearly as over the top as I thought it was going to be.

Some of the products are listed as vaginally safe :) and the sales lady repeatedly told us of her trouble saying vagina. She kept triping up on the word hehe, I brought up the fact that when she goes to explain sex to her kids she'll be the mom that says so you put the dingle wingle in the hooha!

I'm going to have a party next month so don't be suprised if you lady friends of mine out there get an invite. You so have to come, it was a hour of fun!

No comments: