Thursday, October 12, 2006

The Motivation is Gone

I started this week highly motivated and I got quite a lot accomplished. Now my energy has vanished and I'm dragging. I'm not interested in anything. I just want to sleep.

I ordered 20 leyland cypress trees to plant a hedge in the bottom terrace. It was like fourty bucks for all the trees and we only need a little more than half of them. They're tiny little seedlings but supposedly they grow fast, we'll see.

Anyway the bottom terrace is the last weedy infested area on our property. I have yet to touch it or even move one load of dirt this week. I thought that since I ordered them I'd be going crazy trying to prep the planting area, but I'm not. I'm not even interested in getting out of this chair. I just want to sleep :)

Maybe tomorrow I'll wake up refreshed and energized and ready to get a ton of work done. Since there's no school tomorrow, I doubt it. Maybe I'll wake up and feel like scrubbing the showers that have been neglected for a few months, ya don't take a shower at the Schmidt house (nasty!) Maybe I'll help the kids clean their rooms and organize the toys, ya like that will happen.

Maybe I'll sleep in till noon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for sleeping in till noon! Give yourself a break! You've been working hard. Take that day, don't feel guilty and then get back into the grove on Sat. :D (Or Monday, if you do other things on the weekends. :) )

flarin_erin said...

Well the dog let me sleep in till 8:30 :)Maybe I'll take a cat nap untill the kids wake up.