Tonights the big night. The first Camp Fire meeting. Granted to say I'm a little nervous to how it's going to kick off. But being that my audience is a bunch of kids 8 and younger I'm not too worried. I have some fun songs and games planned and a few activities to get the Camp Fire trails going. They do little units called trails to earn patches to sew on their vests.
So after I'm done making at least the downstairs look like we don't live here I get to take Chloê to gymnastics at 5 and be home in time to start the meeting by 6:30. I've printed out my coloring stuff and set out the supplies so I don't have to worry about any of that...we're doing peanut butter celery snacks (Ants on a Log) so I have to clean and cut the celery. But other than that it's just organized play.
It'll be fun!
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment