We need a party. That last weekend was a hellish experience. Luckily we were able to send the kids away and have the house completely quiet for him to finish. I feel so good about the B he ended up getting in his Business Ethics Class. I only hope that his Irish History Class goes as well. Four, thousand word, essays he had to punch out and not much time left over for a lot of proof reading. Hopefully he gets at least a C... we can't really afford to pay for the class. We're down to 5 classes, w00t! He's in computer courses for the next 8 weeks. I am going to love every moment of them probably as much as he does. It'll be nice to not have him completley submerged in his class work.
My seedlings should be in today... I need to clean up the bottom terrace, like I was planning on doing last week. I also have Camp Fire this Wednesday. I have my lesson plan all figured out so i'm not stressed.
Monday, October 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment