Sunday, September 03, 2006

I Know it's Late, Sorry Grandma's

 
Nic and his new bus stop buddy, Carson.

 
Chloê's bus

 
Getting off the bus

 
Chloê looking for us.


The first full day went well. Though, like the future computer nerd she is, she complained, "they made us go outside." She said they did art and music... she got to play a real xylophone and she sat at a table with another girl and two boys. I hear there are 15 boys, 9 girls in her class. And I was suprised to hear that she was the only Chloê. After we thought we named her something fairly unique we met a lot of Chloê's. But luckily she's the only one in her class. She says, "we played 'Who's Name' with a fuzzy ball and we played with blocks".

She was really happy with her school and her teacher and is becomming good friends with our neighbor Kensie. Posted by Picasa

No comments: