MMM what specialness should I write for my 100th post.
Steve Irwin was killed yesterday by a Sting Ray. The sensitive person that I am, the first thing out of my mouth was, "I wonder if he poked it with a stick?" I immediately checked www.irregularwebcomic.net to see what the "cartoonist" (short for a better title) had to say. He does lots of Steve Irwin satire. Though today the comic of the day is different, yesterday it was a random Steve Irwinish one... of him waking up on the hospital bed no less.
I'm working on finishing a poncho for Chloê's birthday. Not even halfway done, I have to set aside more time for it.
Chloê has two gymnastics exhibitions comming up, one at Sausage Fest and one at the Firey Foods Festival.
Malcolm and I are moving right into loose leash training and targeting. It's going super.
Kenny has begun his hardest term yet with Ancient Irish History, Business Ethics and Speech. Hard as it is, he seems to be plugging away at it. (Only 7 weeks left till the next term honey.)
Nic misses Chloê terribly during school time, he sits at the window singing her name.
Ainsley is giddy as ever and it seems that school time away makes the time after school with Chloê more special. They play together till bed time.
All in all (except for poor Steve Irwin) things seem to be going fantastical!

No comments:
Post a Comment