Well it's almost a day late but I'm just about done sanding. I've got 4 more bed posts to go. Needless to say my joints in my hands and arms and back wanted to throw in the towel a few days ago. I hope it all gets finished in time. I am working my arse off. I had a few distractions today... Chloe had an assessment test at her school to place her in a kindergarten class. I'm not sure if they do this to fit kids that are at the same speed together or if they want to make sure the class is equally balanced with dopes and smarty pants. She did well, knew her name first and last could spell it. Knew what month she was born in. She could name all her shapes and colors, say the alphabet an counted to 15.
She was really worried about it this morning, she was all nervous for the "test" and psyched herself out of a few things like counting.
I'll get a letter in a few days telling me about her schedule and when she'll catch the bus.
After collecting the kids, who were at Edna's house this morning while Chloe had her testing, we came home had lunch and I sanded for 2 hours. I cleaned the garage out in preparation for the painting that will start tonight... though I've just checked out some of the primer coat and the drips on the edges are going to kill me, looks like more sanding :P
We made a trip to my Grandma Allaway's house in Kennewick and picked up two clothing racks to use on fri/sat. They should help get the clothes out where people can see them. I hope this goes well the next few days, luckily I don't have anything planned untill gymnastics and set up tomorrow night. I should be able to get the beds painted up by then, at least I hope so. I'll probalby be painting all night.
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well you probably won't actually read this tonight, but good luck! :D
Post a Comment