Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Old Friends and Good Food

I cleaned the house again yesterday, It wasn't too bad off so it didn't take me too long. A friend of ours was visiting from Tennessee and he came over to see the new place and then hang with the family for a few hours. He took us all (kids included) out to dinner! They behaved very well for being stuck in the seats for such a long period of time. It was good to hear about their new house and how their remodel project is going. He also has a new job that he really likes. He looked good. Seemed to be the most relaxed I've seen him.

The food was good, we went to Jackson's Sports Restauraunt. I've never ordered anything other than wings there. The food was good, quite tasty infact.

We have more friends planning on visiting this weekend, hopefully I can keep the place tidy. Maybe I should just hope that the kids don't trash it too much instead.

No comments: