Recently, Chloe has been a bossy grouch. I don't know if it's growing pains or spring fever. She is constantly beating up on her younger siblings when things don't go her way, which is frequently.
So this morning after a long period of time in which she couldn't stop bothering and torturing her brother and sister, I split them up. Sissy and Bubby went upstairs to play and Chloe watched a Hello Kitty Video. After 15 minutes I told her she should try and go back upstairs and play nicely. She looked a little bummed out and she sadly said, "If I be mean to them, can I watch Hello Kitty?" :O I can't believe it! I wanted her to play so I said no, you'll have to either help me with cleaning or you'll have to hang out in your room till the grumpy wears off.
Maybe her in school for a few hours a day won't be so bad...
Saturday, May 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment