Monday, February 02, 2009

My Candle is Burning

The routine lately has been a bit stressful. I'm burning the candle at both ends. I've been having to stay up to do homework until 2 or 3 am, and I have to wake up to start the day at 7. Eh, 5 hours, that's more than enough sleep. :) It really feels way worse than that. I feel like I'm only getting 2 hours of sleep. (I'm suffering from mental exhaustion and physical fatigue!) I think that it will get better after I finish these pre-requisites up. I only have one more math class, a speech class, and psychology class to go. Then it's all Art and Computers, yippie!

Math has been less scary, I don't have a panic attack anymore at the thought of factoring polynomials. And, I can honestly say, I have not cried after class in the last two weeks. But, the studying is still very time consuming and exhausting. I probably put 40 hours of study time in this last weekend, that's a lot of work. I want to do well though, the study time does pay off.

Well, this is just a post to check in. Even though my eyes are barely able to stay open, it's time to open up the math book and get studying for my second test tomorrow. I think I'll pass the class, which is comforting. I think I'll even pass with a high enough grade that I won't ever have to take it again. When I do pass, I'm definitely buying myself something. I'll deserve it after this!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!

No comments: