While I was doing my homework here on the bed, Malcolm was laying next to me napping. Sonic walked over me and up on Malcolm's side and curled up in a little ball to join him for the afternoon nap. It was definitely too adorable to pass up, I just wish I had a camera with me. The macbook webcam did okay, kinda weird that the image is mirrored. Anyway, enjoy the cuteness!
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Cats and Dogs, Living Together, Mass Hysteria!
While I was doing my homework here on the bed, Malcolm was laying next to me napping. Sonic walked over me and up on Malcolm's side and curled up in a little ball to join him for the afternoon nap. It was definitely too adorable to pass up, I just wish I had a camera with me. The macbook webcam did okay, kinda weird that the image is mirrored. Anyway, enjoy the cuteness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is too hilarious. I can't believe Malcolm is curled up with a kitty...he's such a softy. Jedda would probably try to eat your cats. Hope school is going okay for you...it's only been a wave here and there between us lately. I miss summer. :-)
Post a Comment