Friday, February 15, 2008

Nasty, Nasty, Nasty

For the past few years or so (since Kenny started trimming his hair extra short) I have been the one to trim Kenny's hair. After about 3 weeks he starts to resemble a baby duckling. I should be trimming it every 2 weeks. But, as with every thing I do, I procrastinate and it happens about once every 2 months. His uncle Bob (same hairdo way less hair) uses a small trimmer after he shampoos in the shower. Taking a tip from him, I got Kenny a wet/dry Norelco Trim & Shave in hopes that he might get a hair cut a lot more frequently than once season.

I went to go plug it in to charge it up today and noticed that the packaging was broken... after inspection of the razor I noted that it smelled of aftershave and when I removed the trimmer's head there was HAIR. NASTY, NASTY, NASTY!!! So gross, what retarded Customer Service Clerk put a used trimmer back on the shelf for me to buy. Icky, YUCK!!!

Needless to say I exchanged the trimmer for a new one that is in a SEALED package. I specifically requested that the returned, USED ONE, not be put back on the shelf.

2 comments:

Shayla said...

That truly is nasty. Leave it to Walmart to put a USED hair trimmer back on the shelf. I cut Nate's hair, too and we have the same problem around here. He needs a trim every 2 weeks, but it always ends up being more like every 4-5 weeks and only because he gets out the haircutting supplies, drags out a chair and drags me out to do it. I HATE it, but he always pulls the "it pays for your expensive hair cut and color" card on me. :-) Not that my hair really costs that much, but it works. :-)

Athena said...

That's sick...