The majority of the symptoms are the same, mild cold symptoms that we had earlier. But my tonsils/adnoids do not like the infection. They're swollen and tender and "plugging" my ears (for lack of a better term). I don't have a sore throat, like strep throat. I have sore neck muscles and glands. My ears are really killing me. Like being under water for a day or so, lots of pressure and itching and soreness.
I don't really have a bad cough... just whatever my body does to get rid of excess sinus drain. So very annoying.
I have two parent/teachers meetings today, a doula/ob/patient meeting tomorrow and two doula/doula meetings on thursday... Camp Fire on Friday. I'm on call for a birth. Ainsley is out of school for the week and Chloe is halfdays this week, Thanksgiving is next week, Nic's birthday is on Thanksgiving. Kayla is having her baby shower here on the 1st. NO wonder I'm sick, It's murphys law.
I hope I made you all feel better with my grumbly complainingness, but I'm really miserable.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sheesh! And I thought I was busy what with buying a house and moving right before Thanksgiving (and being 7 months preggo)... I'm so sorry that you are still sick tho. :( Sam's fighting something mild too it seems. I hope you're able to get better amid all the stress! Take it as easy as you can!
Post a Comment