Thursday, November 15, 2007

IM Savvy

Below are two conversations Chloe had using my IM account yesterday. I was resting, if you've noticed from previous posts, I've been ill. I'm moving around okay today, much better, though the annoying cough and achy muscles are still hanging around. Anyway, she's pretty good at holding a conversation, guess it's time for some internet safety talks. I bet I can get an officer to give a talk to the camp fire club. At any rate... If I always read her IM's and post them to my blog for the rest of her life, that should help right.

4:06 PM me: matt this is me chloe
matthew: OH. Hi Chloe!
4:07 PM me: mom is in bed
matthew: I think this is the first time I have ever chatted on the internet with you.
4:09 PM me: whele i did this onc
matthew: How are you?
4:10 PM me: good
4:11 PM yes
4:13 PM matthew: What are you doing?
me: playing
4:14 PM matthew: What are you playing?
4:15 PM me: ratatouille
4:16 PM matthew: Isn't that a movie?
6 minutes
4:23 PM me: yes
matthew: What game are you playing then? Pretend?
4:26 PM me: it''s on the competer
4:27 PM matthew: Oh.
Are you playing by yourself or with someone?
4:28 PM me: it''s realy fun
4:29 PM but no
4:33 PM i am palying by myself
4:36 PM matthew: Oh.
4:38 PM Ok. I have to go to pray. Jesus loves you and so do I. Tell your brother and sister that I love them. Bye.
4:39 PM me: bye


4:10 PM Ken: Is this Chloe?
5 minutes
4:16 PM Ken: Chloe?
me: yes
4:18 PM Ken: Can you and Ainsley get your leo's on? I will be home soon to take you guys to gymnastics.
4:20 PM me: i am taeking to matt
4:21 PM Ken: Yeah, that is what he just told me.
me: wow
4:22 PM Ken: Do you have your leos' on yet?
4:24 PM I am coming home now.
4:25 PM me: no
12 minutes
4:37 PM Ken: I am on my way home. Make sure you are ready.

No comments: