Monday, November 12, 2007

Sick and Tired

The family has a cold... we're all a little sick and I'm especially tired :) It's one of those sinus drain, sore throat, occasional wimpy cough, mild cold that lingers forever. I might have to see if I can't get our humidifier working. Kenny came home on Friday looking like death was looming, complete with pale skin, sweat and bloodshot eyes. I thought maybe they might be finally cracking the whip at EMSL and enforcing some new slave labor policy. But no, he caught a cold and then brought it home to share. He's so thoughtful.

We're going rollerskating today, it should be fun... I'll just have to remember to take some Tylenol for my throat.

I told Nic that it was time to get ready to go to Daniels for rollerskating. He got really excited and jumped around a bit then said, "How will I get to Daniels? If I rollerskate, I might get tired." I chuckled under my breath and said, "Well we COULD take the truck." He joyously responded, "YA! that's a great idea!"

1 comment:

Shayla said...

You guys too? It hasn't hit the girls yet, but Nate and I are fighting it. I've been popping tylenol and sudafed all weekend. Hope you all feel better soon.