My father in law pulled up to our house last night with his super huge, flat bed tow truck and unloaded a silver ford taurus. It's been so long since the car was in our drive way, and even longer since we have driven it... I was beginning to wonder if we'd ever see/use it again. But it's finally back and it seems to be working great!
Kenny took it to work this morning. The best thing about that is... I still have a vehicle here to get around! I didn't have to coordinate with Kenny to wake up early, pack all the kids in the car, take him to work and picking him back up after Ainsley's Gymnastics late tonight.
So yea! I've got wheels again!
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm so happy for you. I know how inconvenient not having more than one vehicle can be.
Post a Comment