So this is my 200th blog post on Everything Erin. I'm doing pretty well with it, my first year blogger anniversary is at the end of April! I'll have to do something really special for that, maybe I'll do a video blog of our trip to denver. That would be fun to do.
Malcolm has been chewing up everything in the house. He's chewing on something right now, probably something important. I can hear the crunch, crunch of the object in his mouth. There is no saving objects from the jaws of Malcolm. Once he has it in his mouth it's instantly trash. I pull things from him probably 10 or 15 times a day. It's one of his favorite games to play. Get something to chew on, chew on it close enough for mommy to hear. When she gets up to get it, RUN!!!! It's so much fun to have her chase me!
There, it was a plastic lid to a floam container. He's now attached to me with the leash. He spends a great deal of time on his leash in the house. Which must be increadibly boring for him. But I really can't trust him in house and I don't want to kennel him all day. Though the leash thing is pretty close to that.
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment