Today Chloê goes back to school. I'm actually not so happy about that as I once thought I would be. I have to get her ready for school and wait for the bus for her. And because she has afternoon kindergarten, sending her there for 4 hours really eats up my day. Though I am dreading waking up before 7 to get her ready for school next year + waiting at the bus stop 3 times a day instead of just two, Ainsley will either get on the bus or off it mid day. Anyway, today I get to ship her back to the teacher. We didn't do any reading or homework assignments that we were supposed to do over the holiday. Luckily she has a very nice teacher, maybe we can at least catch up some of the homework before my surgery on friday.
It was nice to have Kenny home and all to myself the past few weeks. But alas, today is the first day of school for him too. The second semister spanish at CBC, the first one wasn't available this semister and he needs the global issues credits NOW. So we're going with, "Kenny took 4 years of spanish in school, one of which was IB spanish, so it should be a breeze." It'll be interesting to see how much spanish he can remember from high school. His Regis philosophy course starts soon as well. I'm sure that one will be the one that eats into his free time. Luckily, as far as challenging courses go, that is the last one.
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment