Yup that means winter break is here. Kenny has finished up yet another round of classes. I miss him during the school sessions. Even though he is doing his homework here at the house (most of the time) he locks himself up away in the room or burries himself in his books/laptop downstairs so thats it's obvious he's busy. So it'll be great to have him somewhat relaxed again for the next few weeks. I thought that since the last two classes were computer related that I would've gotten to spend more time with him but I guess there were some pretty large projects done in them that wern't difficult but definately time consuming.
With only 2 classes left and a senior project, we are very excited. He is planning on continuing education I think, just on a much slower pace than the full speed he's going at it now. Full time school + full time work is tough especially with a family. He's signed up to walk at graduation, so planning a trip to Colorado will be tons of fun. May will be a good month for us, I'm really happy.
Sunday, December 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment