Thursday, December 21, 2006

What I Want for Christmas

Dear Santa,

I've been a pretty good mom this year. I may have trouble keeping up with the household chores, but I've more than made up for it with starting and leading a Camp Fire club at the house. We've made it to most of the girls gymnastics classes, though I must admit we have been tardy quite a bit. I don't read to the kids everyday, but I can usually read to them a few times a week, when there's no gymnastics or Camp Fire. You may not believe me, but I really did try and finish the backyard this year. Hey, I built a block wall with 60lb blocks! I did as best I could supporting my husband with his work and school. His grades are good and he got a good work review, so I must be doing okay there.

So I've been thinking about what I want for Christmas lateley, sorry it's not all that peace and goodwill (though that would be nice too) but I would like some materialistic crap this year...

Santa, I have two pairs of jeans one with a hole in the crotch and one with a hole in the knee. It's pretty sad when I wear the one with the hole in the crotch out in public because it's in better condition than the one with the hole in the knee. I would really like to have a pair of size 4/5 jeans that don't have a hole in them.

My feet have become really calloused this year... a foot care pre packaged gift thingy that you can get at almost any store would be lovely. One of those with a foot file and foot scrub and foot lotion. It'd be nice to have soft feet again, though it'll probably never happen.

I have found recently that I really like the Black Eye'd Peas. Another album would be nice to have - or maybe Fergi's new one.

I saw a black and decker scum buster at the store yesterday, my shower would love you for that.

I'd love tools, but I've noticed that since I can't squeeze materials into my budget that my wood working projects have come to a hault. That being said, I can always use screwdrivers and drill bits.

I do like to knit, any knitting needles would be cool to have... discount yarn... whatever.

I saw a few movies at the store that looked good, V for Vendetta, Talladega Nights, Click, heck you probably will know which ones I'll like. I prefer cartoons, comedy and sci-fi and really don't care for drama and horror.

Anyway, thats most of what I can think of thats not consumable and on my list every week.

Hope this Blog Posting finds you in good health.
Enjoy your Holiday!

Merry Christmas,
Erin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bah Humbug I tell you. That Fergie is a no good $&(*er, well I tell you just plain no good. She should have never done a album on her own. B.E.P Forever, forever ever!

Love Santa

flarin_erin said...

hehe, shut up santa! * your probably right though, can't imagine her without the black eyed peas, or can I ...* thinks back to the days of kids incorporated!