Yippie I'm 27 in a few mintues! Well I guess I was born in the afternoon, from what I hear, in time for my mom to watch Days of Our Lives afterwards. I have to honestly say, this year was the first year I actually feel older on my birthday. Not sure if it's the routine, kids or the home ownership. But I definately feel tired and old. I get to do lots of fun things now though, like watch my kids do gymnastics and the oldest prepare to head off to Kindergarten... yes I will cry that day. And I get to drive to Salem and go to a Cake concert :) and Start a CampFire Club in the Area and have big parties at MY house.
hehe, Pee Wee's playhouse is on TV right now, interrupting my blog posting. I loved that show when I was a kid. I'm always astonished seeing Phil Hartman on it as Captain Carl.
Anyway, Happy Birthday to me!
Oh yeah, It's Jamie's birthday too!!! Happy Birthday to Jamie, she's 30 today! And I thought I feel old.
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment