| You Passed 8th Grade Science |
![]() Congratulations, you got 6/8 correct! |
Could You Pass 8th Grade Science?
I guess I didn't do to bad since it's been what, 14 yrs since 8th grade and 7 yrs from any type of schooling.
I guess I didn't do to bad since it's been what, 14 yrs since 8th grade and 7 yrs from any type of schooling.


4 comments:
The real question is which ones did you get wrong?
Mike starts from the top of a hill and skies down. He has converted:
What's the electric charge of a neuron?
I really was only interested in biology in the 8th grade... So I wasn't to terribly shocked. I've been told that the neuron was a typo it should of been, neutron. I think I still would've got that one wrong.
I managed to get 7/8 right but couldn't figure out which one I got wrong. I guess I can still help the kids with their homework.
Spoiler:
1) Potential to Kinetic
2) Chromosomes
3) Helium
4) Activity of the cell
5) High, Stable
6) 0
7) Weight
8) Gravitational pull of the moon
Post a Comment