

Meet Malcolm Schmidt the newest member of our family. We rescued him today from the local humane society shelter. He is a Standard Poodle Shar-Pei mix breed and he's doing great in his new environment. I'm so excited to share our home with him. Hopefully we won't go without an enclosed backyard for too long. He's a sweetheart, hasn't left my side yet today. He responds to Malcolm, it was the name they gave him at the shelter. He's gentle with the kids and likes to play a lot. I have to go out tonight and get a few doggie items and definately some dog shampoo... he's got that fresh out of the shelter urine smell about him. But we're happy to have him and we hope he enjoys being with us.
2 comments:
Woohoo! :D Congrats! :D
I bet he'll be a great friend. Can't wait to meet him! :D (We're coming up for Sam's birthday in Sept, btw. You'll be invited to the party. :) )
He looks like he has the handspring logo on his chest (in the pictures). weeeee
Post a Comment